5 RHYTHMS: WINTER RETREAT WITH ALEX MACKAY

CHRYSALIS
JANUARY 4/7 2018

Venue: "Casa Per Seminari i 3 Santi" - Montespertoli, in the Province of Florence - Tuscany

"Seeking my true nature,
I found myself in darkness,
but as I turned to look around,
coloured light appeared and left a trail following my movement.
Delighted, I danced in that eternal moment,
watching bright colours light up and fade,
or turn into butterflies and take off.
." ( Alex Mackay )

We all need a time to slow down and be nourished by some Stillness, feeling safe at a time of change and finding peace in the winter, our creative spirit born from that velvet darkness.
Each with our own gifts to discover and to value, we will open the maps of Gabrielle Roth's 5Rhythms and let our unique nature take flight through the movement and imagination. Including the dances of gratitude, awakening and transformation

5 Rhythms is a movement practice that is a catalyst for creativity, change and healing. It was founded by Gabrielle Roth and has grown into a worldwide passionate community of free spirits. I was lucky to find Gabrielle as a teacher when I was 22, and fell into the practice like falling in love. Her wisdom, irreverent humor, love and curiosity gave me all I needed to follow my path.

Alex :
I love my work. I live in the woods of West Wales, surrounded by birdsong, and bring the wild with me onto dancefloors in cities and out in the sticks. I'm very connected to the birthplace of my teaching in Manchester and Liverpool where community has continued to spring out of classes and workshops. After so many years, I'm teaching more internationally and loving the expansive and creative energy of connected with dancers from around the world. I'm a passionate music lover, including live music created in the moment for some of my events. My teaching is spacious and embodied, full of spirit, depth and creativity.

She opens her heart into her feet
She plays the mandolin with her teeth
She rides the raven through the winds
She shelters in the moment
She calls and calls and calls
They hear her. 
(Hilary Kneale 2013)

Teaching in English with Italian translation.

For teacher training candidates: this workshop is valid as 18 hours Waves practice.

Starting on January 4th at 5 pm
Ending on January 7th with lunch

Prices ( including workshop and full board accomodation) :
€ 420 early bird before december the 5th
€ 470 full price later than december the 5th
€ 10 membership card valid till 31/08/18
€ 100 deposit required to book

links
http://www.5ritmiroma.org/index.php/it/prossimi-appuntamenti/65-ritiro-d-inverno-con-alex-mackay-cortona-2018
http://spaziointeriorearoma.blogspot.it/2017/08/5ritmi-ritiro-dinverno-con-alex-mackay.html
www.alexravensister.com

Booking :
https://goo.gl/forms/jQkSS65AdcnLzTY72
Jyoti spaziointeriore@yahoo.it
+39 3401587793

Commenti